FAFSA Workshops and College Visits
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Workshops in Career Center - Nov 19 or Dec 17
Do you need assistance with the FAFSA? Whether you have a few questions or would like to complete the FAFSA, seniors (and parent if desired) can get assistance at an HHS FAFSA workshop. By appointment, sign up at http://goo.gl/forms/rH2a1lAJ6LOxRw2M2 for the November session.
Juniors & Seniors must sign up/register in Naviance Student, College Tab.
- Nov 8 @8:30am - University of New Haven
- Nov 8 @1:30am - Culinary Institute of America
- Nov 9 @ 10:00am - Northern VA Community College
- Dec 4 @ 8:30am – Randolph College
On-Site College Admissions at HHS (seniors only):
Opportunity for seniors to meet 1x1 with admissions reps here at HHS, and potentially walk away with a college acceptance! Sign up in Naviance, and see the Career Center for further details and an appointment time.
- Longwood University - Nov 14
- University of Mary Washington - Nov 26
- Radford University - Nov 27
- Virginia State University - TBD