SPORTS BOOSTERS MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE NOW
We need you!
Do you wonder where your HHS Sports Booster Membership Dollars go? Who paid for that uniform your student athlete is wearing? Where did the money come from to renovate the wrestling room? Or the countless ice packs and bandages we go through?
Over the past years, the Boosters have contributed money to the Herndon Athletic programs and helped fund:
- Uniforms for all programs
- Cheer Tumbling mats and Gymnastic Uneven Bars, Landing Mats, Balance Beams
- General Sports Equipment such as Balls / Volleyball Net systems / Soccer and Lax Goals, nets/ Helmets / Goggles /Shoulder Pads)
- Wrestling Mats/Renovated wrestling room
- Weight Room Equipment
- Scoreboard repair and maintenance
- Sound System maintenance
- Irrigation Maintenance and repair for baseball & softball fields
- Turf Field Maintenance and Repair
- Hudl Video / Online game film program
- Invitational Entry Fee’s (Golf, wrestling, cross country and track).
- Athletic Trainer support (Exercise Bike, Heating Pad Unit, Ice Machine and more)
- Professional Development for Coaches / Coaching Clinics
- Any Transportation and Officials costs not covered by FCPS
- Gear maintenance/safety certifications & inspections
- Homecoming Parade Trophies/Awards
- End of season Awards Night
- Season Awards/Varsity Letters/Pins/Certificates
- AND MORE!
We need your support so we can continue to maintain our athletic programs. We have various levels of membership opportunities.
SIGN UP FOR SPORTS BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP HERE:
After School Concessions
Open on Monday - Thursday - 2:30-3:30 pm
Our special offerings while supplies last:
Monday – Firehouse subs and Pizza
Tuesday – Firehouse subs and Pizza
Wednesday – Firehouse subs and Pizza
Thursday - Firehouse subs and Pizza
We still need volunteers to run it on Monday and Thursday on alternating weeks from 2:30-3:30.
It’s a great way to do a pickup of your student after school and avoid the kiss/ride line.
Please contact Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer and/or need more info.