Our staffing decisions and the number of courses offered were based on the classes students selected during the registration period in the spring. To maintain the best possible program for our students and one that is most responsive to their educational needs, schedule changes will be limited to space available. Below is the timeline for schedule changes for this school year.
- August 12 - 24: School counselors will make schedule changes based on available space.
- August 26 - 29: No schedule changes due to membership count.
- September 2 - 13: School counselors will make schedule changes based on available space.
- September 16 - November 1: Any student requesting a schedule change will need to complete a Schedule Change Request Form, signed by parent, student, teacher, school counselor and administrator. If approved by the administration, schedule changes will only be processed if there is space available.
- November 4 and forward: No elective schedule changes. Students experiencing academic difficulty in core courses, can submit a Schedule Change Request Form that will be reviewed on a case by case basis. There will be no schedule changes, regardless of space available, after the end of the 3rd quarter.
For any questions you may have, contact your child’s counselor.