Summer Credit Recovery at Herndon HS
The Credit Recovery Academy at Herndon HS will provide an opportunity for students to recover one high school course credit. Students may not take these courses for new course credit. Students will attend class in person. Contact Dr. Cronin if you have any questions.
- Students are eligible to enroll in a Credit Recovery Academy course if they have previously received a grade of F or NM.
- Students may not take a course for new credit.
Class Dates and Times:
- Most CRA courses and classes
- Monday, July 11 - Friday, July 29, 2022
- 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Monday, April 25 - Monday, June 27
- See your student's school counselor for assistance.
- FCPS Students: No Tuition
- Transportation will be provided from depot stops. Students will receive bus information after registering and are advised to be at the stops at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
- Students have 20-30 minutes for lunch. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.