Teen Job Fair
Fairfax County high school students looking for their first part-time job, summer and seasonal job opportunities, or who want more information about potential career pathways are invited to attend one of six upcoming teen job fairs in Fairfax County. Job fairs will be held as follows:
- Saturday, March 10, 1 to 3 p.m., Woodson High School, 9525 Main Street, Fairfax. Co-sponsored by Supervisor Linda Smyth, Supervisor John Cook, and Woodson High School.
- Saturday, March 17, 1 to 3 p.m., South County High School, 8501 Silverbrook Road, Lorton. Co-sponsored by Supervisor Dan Storck, South Fairfax Chamber of Commerce, South County Federation, and South County High School.
- Saturday, April 7, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Chantilly High School, 4201 Stringfellow Road, Chantilly. Co-sponsored by Supervisor Kathy Smith, Chantilly STEM Academy, and the Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Saturday, April 14, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Mount Vernon High School, 8515 Old Mount Vernon Road, Alexandria. Co-sponsored by Supervisor Dan Storck, Mount Vernon-Lee Chamber of Commerce, and Mount Vernon High School.
- Saturday, April 21, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., South Lakes High School, 11400 South Lakes Drive, Reston. Co-sponsored by Supervisor Cathy Hudgins and the Reston Chamber of Commerce.
- Saturday, April 28, noon to 2 p.m., West Springfield High School, 6100 Rolling Road, Springfield. Co-sponsored by West Springfield High Student Government Association and the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce.
Local businesses and agencies will be on hand to offer a range of opportunities including part-time employment, internships, and volunteer work for prospective students. Free booth spaces are provided to local businesses.
Supervisor Pat Herrity established the first teen job fair; it was so well attended that Herrity expanded the job fairs countywide and found co-sponsors in members of the Board of Supervisors, Fairfax County public schools, and local chambers of commerce.
At the Chantilly High job fair, students can take a resumé workshop, scheduled to run concurrently during the event.
Online registration is available for students interested in attending. Complete information about the Teen Job Fairs is available online.
Click the following link to get more information and register - High School Students Invited to Fairfax County 2018 Teen Job Fairs.