Class of 2022
Dear Parents and Class of 2022:
We at Victor O’Neill Studios, your school’s official school photographer, are excited to see you on the following date(s) for your senior portraits at the school:
December 3-This session is only for the senior yearbook portraits. This is the last opportunity for senior portraits at the school.
Due to safety concerns during the COVID-19 crisis, we will no longer be mailing appointment notices home. It is safer to communicate with everyone through email and allows us to control the number of appointments throughout the day. We are reducing the number of appointments compared to previous years. Therefore, instead of pre-assigning a time for your senior portrait, we are offering you the opportunity to select your time through our new scheduling software.
Tuxedos and drapes will be provided by Victor O’Neill Studios for the yearbook pose, as has been the tradition at your school. If you wish to wear the photographer provided tuxedo or drape, you must bring the signed waiver with you to the session. Please note that the tuxedos and drapes will be shared with other seniors while we are there. In addition to the traditional tux/drape option provided by the studio, Herndon Yearbook will accept Senior Portraits with students wearing their own clothing, should they prefer. The suggestions for this are as follows: collared shirt (solid color) and tie with a suit coat or jacket preferred but optional, or solid colored top (or dress). No t-shirts or strapless tops. Clothing must be school appropriate. We will have the following modifications in place to ensure a safe environment for students, parents, and our staff:
- We will have signage in place to encourage social distancing while students wait for their turn at each camera.
- Photographers will not come within physical contact of any student and will stay behind the camera.
- Photographers and assistants will wear masks at all times
- All of our staff will have their temperature checked before reporting to work each day.
- Anyone entering the room where portraits are taking place will have their temperature checked.
- Masks must be worn by anyone entering the building, only to be removed immediately prior to having portraits taken.
- Any shared clothing will be sanitized before each use using uv wands.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following recommendations:
- We recommend that anyone with underlying health conditions not accompany the high school senior to the school for their portraits if at all possible.
- Masks will be provided to any customers desiring one.
- Give each other space and follow the social distancing guidelines
- Wash and sanitize your hands often. We will have sanitation stations throughout our portrait areas for your convenience.
- Most importantly, if you feel sick, have a fever, are coughing, have difficulty breathing, or if in the last two weeks you been in close contact with a person with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home
- We strongly encourage you to reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your family is feeling unwell.
Please sign up for your session time here: pickatime.com/vosphoto/herndonhs
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to @email.
Senior Class Contacts
Jim Hannon, Assistant Principal
Grading & Reporting and Discipline Administrators:
Kelly Cosgrove - Ab - Cas
Dr. Phil Cronin - Cat - Gut
Michael Gillespie - Guz - Maz
Jim Hannon - McA - Riv
Christina Oh - Riz - Zun