Some of the most commonly used FCPS electronic forms are listed below. Click on the form to access.
Translate this page
- Enrollment Forms Bundle
- Student Transfer Related Forms Transfer requests forms. Submit to Student Services.
- Emergency Care SS/SE/3
- Request for Audit Status IS-680 Students who wish to audit a course.
- Request to Earn HS credit from programs outside of FCPS IS-158 Request permission to earn standard credit from programs outside of FCPS.
- Request for Pass/Fail Status SS/SE-119 A student who chooses to take a course as pass-fail shall indicate this by completing this form and returning it to their school counselor.
- Request for Waiver of Full Day Schedule Requirement SS/SE-215 Request that a waiver be granted from the full-day schedule requirement.
- Transcript and Records Information Request transcript and other educational documents.
- Epenephrine Authorization SE-64 Authorize FCPS personnel to administer epinephrine injection(s) as directed by the physician.
- Inhaler Authorization SE-65 Authorize your child to use an inhaler in school as prescribed.
- Health Information SE-71 Required information for each student.
- Medication Authorization SE-63 Request personnel to administer medication to your child during the school day.
Opt-Out Request Forms
- Opt-Out (Annual Notice of Survey, Records, Curriculum, Privacy, and Related Rights and Opt-Out Forms) Opt-out choices related to surveys, records, curriculum, privacy and related rights.
- FLE Opt-Out Request Forms (opt child out of all or some of the Family Life Education lessons)