Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school transcripts

Transcript Assistant

Kirsten Frostad   |  |  703-810-2204

Transcript Office

Current students:  Use the form below to request official copies. Transcripts will be processed once payment has been received.  Please log into your MySchoolBucks account and add it to the school store.  There is no charge for an unofficial transcript which should be requested from, and will be sent to, student email account.  Scholarship transcripts are also free.  Seniors: Please see the College page for transcripts related to college applications and other important information.  Documents for college applications are not processed over the summer.

Former students (2017-2021): Use the form for former students found below. Include your full name while attending HHS and your FCPS ID, if possible. Transcripts will be processed once payment AND form have been received (links below).

Former students (through 2016): Herndon no longer has your records. They are on file at Central Records.  


Official Transcripts/Immunization Records:  $5.00 each   

DEC 1 (Driver's Ed certificate) replacements: $10.00 Contact Mr. Frohm, Director of Student Activities

Replacement Diplomas:   $35.00 each     Allow 6-8 weeks.  

Keep in mind:

Due to federal regulations (FERPA), parents and other family members may not request transcripts on behalf of graduates and former students over 18 years of age.

Herndon High School can only processes request from the following years: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. If you last attended, or graduated, more than five years ago contact FCPS Central Records Department at 703-329-7741.

For more information contact the transcript office at @email

Forms are fillable.  Please save as an Adobe PDF and returned to Kirsten Frostad. Transcripts will be mailed to the address you provide.

This is a two step process. 1: Return a completed form      2: Submit payment

Current students, please log into MySchoolBucks and add transcripts to the cart in the School Store.  Former students please use the link below to access MySchoolBucks.