Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school transcripts and other records

Transcript Request Procedures 

Transcript Assistant

Kirsten Frostad   |  [email protected]  |  703-810-2204

Records Requests

Per FCPS policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student.  Requests must come from the former students if they are 18 years of age or older and/or a graduate and will not be released to others unless specific written consent is given. 

Current studentsUse this form. Transcripts will be processed once payment has been received.  Use your MySchoolBucks account and add it to the school store or bring payment to the transcript office during school hours. Seniors: Please see the College page for transcripts related to college applications and other important information.  Documents for college applications are not processed over the summer.

     Unofficial Transcripts are provided to current students only.  The student needs to use their email to contact the transcript assistant or their counselor requesting a copy.  

Former students (Within the last five years): Please use our transcript request form.  Include your full name while attending HHS and your FCPS ID, if possible. Transcripts will be processed once payment AND form have been received. Link to payment portal is at the bottom of the page.  Official transcripts can only be sent as a hard copy, they cannot be sent electronically.  An unofficial copy of your transcript was placed behind your diploma.


Official Transcripts  |  Immunization  |  Other  Records:  $5.00 each   

DEC 1 (Driver's Ed certificate) replacements: $10.00 Contact Mr. Frohm, Director of Student Activities

Replacement Diplomas:   $35.00 each     Allow 6-8 weeks.  

Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from Herndon High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?