Kids At Hope
Our Cultural Framework
Kids at Hope’s vision is that every student is afforded the belief, guidance and encouragement that creates a sense of hope and optimism, supported by a course of action needed to experience success at life’s four major destinations: Home & Family; Education & Career; Community & Service; and Hobbies & Recreation.
Kids at Hope inspires, empowers and transforms schools, organizations serving youth and entire communities to create an environment and culture where all students experience success, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Every student is at hope, no exceptions
- Hope depends on every adult's contribution
- Respect, support and enhance relationships with all organizations that serve students
- Demonstrate passion in all that we do
- Ensure all practices are well researched, evidence based and outcome driven
I am a kid at hope. I am talented, smart and capable of success. I have dreams for the future, and I will climb to reach those goals and dreams every day.
As an adult and a Treasure Hunter I am committed to search for all the talents, skills and intelligence that exists in all children and youth. I believe all Hornets are capable of success, No Exceptions!