Summer Laptop Collection
All laptops must be returned. If you need to drop it off after June 11th, please drop it off Monday - Friday from 9am - 2pm. If you have any questions you can call the main office at 703-810-2200.
Prepare your laptop for return:
- Remove all personal stickers (leave the business card holder and student identification card)
- Remove any label or tape on the power adapter
- Wrap the power cord neatly (coil the cords and use the velcro tie)
Backing Up Your Data
- Be sure any files on your computer (Desktop, Documents, Pictures, Videos) are saved to your FCPS Google Drive.
- If you are leaving FCPS, you will want to back up your files to take with you. Once you visit that page, scroll down to Downloading Your Data to find the steps to back up your data.
- You will return the laptop and power adapter
- If you have a laptop case, it is yours to keep. We will not collect these.
Summer School / Credit Recovery:
- ALL students must turn in their FCPSOn laptop.
- Students attending Summer School will be able to pick up their updated FCPSOn laptop before the start of Credit Recovery on June 28th. (Pickup Dates/Times TBD)
- When you turn in your laptop & power cord, please let us know if either are damaged. We will arrange to have it repaired.
Fines for missing equipment:
- $467 - missing/lost FCPSOn Laptop
- $23 - missing/lost FCPSOn Power Cord
- Fines can be paid at www.MySchoolBucks.com